This is one of my favourite fresh and revitalizing smoothies! Today I used Vega One in Berry which is another delicious flavour by Vega. Again, I have to remind you about the incredible health benefits of this protein powder. One scoop offers you:
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
- 15 g protein
- 6 g fibre
- 1.5 g Omega-3
Along with the fruit and flax in this smoothie which are packed with vitamins A, C, fiber, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids, it’s not only delicious, but super healthy.
Let’s get blending…
Refreshing Mango Smoothie
Makes 1 to 2 smoothies
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 of a banana, peeled
- 1/2 of an orange, peeled
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 scoop of Vega in Berry
- Grind the flax seeds in a clean coffee grinder.
- Toss all ingredients into your blender, pulse a few times until it is the consistency you like.
- Add a little more almond milk or non-dairy milk of your choice if you prefer a smoother consistency.
- Enjoy! Really I mean it, be proud of the healthy choices you made today!