I’ve been complaining so much of rainy, cold weather in the last month or so, and finally last weekend we had one beautiful, sunny day sandwiched in between two miserable days of more rain. It was very hot, and I craved something refreshing! I think we all go through moods where we just don’t feel like being in the kitchen, and that’s just how I felt, so I tossed up this super easy and quick salad to enjoy in the sun. It literally takes minutes to prepare and it really hits the spot!
Refreshing Mango Salad Recipe
Makes 2-3 servings
- 2 semi-ripe mangos, cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- a pinch of kosher sea salt
- In a bowl, add all ingredients, toss, and dig in! It’s that easy.